Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dad's famous bbq pork mac n cheese recipe. You can cook dad's famous bbq pork mac n cheese using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese:
- Provide of Cranberry Ginger Ale.
- Provide of Water (As needed).
- Use of garlic.
- Prepare of of an onion.
- Prepare of Marjoram.
- Provide of Cinnamon.
- Take of (Grill Mates) Brown sugar Bourbon seasoning.
- You need of Honey.
- Use of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Pork Roast.
- Prepare of BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Elbow macaroni.
- Prepare of butter.
- Get of Cream Cheese.
- Take of Extra Sharp White Cheddar.
- Get of Monterey Jack.
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Get of Swiss.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
- Take of hand full Mozzarella.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese:
- Add ginger ale, water (as needed to cook pork), garlic, onion, marjoram and cinnamon to crock pot and stir..
- Add thawed pork roast to mixture. Top with brown sugar Bourbon seasoning, BBQ sauce and honey..
- Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours, or until meat is tender..
- Drain any remaining broth. Shred pork, then add BBQ sauce (personal preference on how much sauce you like)..
- Cook macaroni until al dente..
- Cube Cheddar, Monterey Jack and swiss cheeses..
- In a sauce pan add butter and whipping cream on medium/low heat. Stir together once butter melts and add cream cheese..
- Once cream mixture is melted, slowly add the cubes of cheese. Stirring continually until all cheese is melted..
- Add parmesan cheese and stir for 2 minutes. Making sure cheese is dissolved and well mixed. Remove cheese sauce from heat..
- In a casserole dish mix macaroni and cheese sauce together. Then layer BBQ pork on to the macaroni. Top with a hand full of mozzarella..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Let stand a few minutes out of the oven, cheese sauce will be like molten lava, and enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese makes your day joyful.