Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Chestnut Flour & Coconut Halwa recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Chestnut Flour & Coconut Halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chestnut flour & coconut halwa recipe. To cook chestnut flour & coconut halwa you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Chestnut Flour & Coconut Halwa:
- Prepare 200 gms of Water Chestnut Flour.
- Use 100 gms of olive oil.
- You need 200 gms of coconut pulp.
- Get 400 gms of coconut milk.
- Provide of Almonds to garnish.
- Prepare of Sugar as per taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Chestnut Flour & Coconut Halwa:
- In a pan heat olive oil. Add Water Chestnut flour and stir to make it brown but not too much.
- Add coconut pulp and mix well. Add sugar and mix well. While sugar is being cooked, add coconut milk.
- Stir and mix very well. Set aside.
- Garnish with chopped almonds and enjoy.
A gluten -free product, this flour is a cooking option for people with celiac disease or other gluten intolerances or allergies. Chestnut flour is milled from dried and roasted sweet chestnuts. I've come across some lovely references for sweet chestnuts in my research including 'nature's little breads' and 'the grain that grows on trees'. Use it as a filling in your danish pastry's by letting it down to make a past with a little stock syrup. Try it in your dumplings with a little dried fruit sprinkled with dark brown sugar and butter when you have finished steaming it (a good winter food).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chestnut Flour & Coconut Halwa makes your day cheerful.