Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for best Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lime and gingernut cheesecake recipe. You can cook lime and gingernut cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake:
- Take of limes.
- Provide of gingernut biscuits (1000g).
- Provide of sweetened condensed milk (792g).
- Use of butter.
- Provide of creamy soft cheese.
- Use of Equipment.
- Take of round tin or equivalent.
- Provide of round tin or equivalent.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake:
- Melt the butter..
- Crush the biscuits. I used a large bag and the end of a rolling pin..
- Add the biscuits to the butter. Stir well. Then add into the base of the tins, pushing down to condense. Pop in the fridge..
- Zest 8 limes into a large bowl..
- Juice the limes including the ones you zested adding the juice to the zest..
- Add in the soft cheese and condensed milk. Whisk..
- Retrieve the bases and add the cheese mixture. Shake the tin to get a nice smooth top or use a cake decorating tool to produce a pattern. Leave in the fridge overnight to set..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Lime and Gingernut Cheesecake makes your day cheerful.