Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Murgh chole recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Murgh chole recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to murgh chole recipe. To cook murgh chole you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Murgh chole:
- You need of Chicken pieces 1 1/2kg.
- Prepare of Chickpeas.
- Get of Oil.
- Use of Finely chopped onions2.
- Get of Ground white cumin1tsp.
- You need of Turmeric1tsp.
- Provide of All spice powder1tsp.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste1tbsp.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Murgh chole:
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry the onions till golden brown..
- Now add the chicken,and cook until the water(left by the chicken) dries.Add the ginger garlic paste,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,alls pice powder,and salt.Fry on a low flame.
- Drain the water from the soaked chickpeas. Again add 2 -3 glasses of water along with the yellow lentils..
- Boil the chickpeas and lentils in a saucepan,Add the soada bicarbonate and cook until the chickpeas are tender..
- Add the chickpeas.
- Add2 cups of water and cook until the mixture begins to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the oil forms a sepeatte layer on top.
- Ready murgh chole.
Lahori Murgh Cholay Recipes in Urdu & English. Lahori Murgh Cholay recipe is a traditional, aromatic Pakistani recipe which originated from the historical city of Lahore. Murgh Cholay (Chicken and Chickpeas Curry). Murgh Cholay is a delicious, comforting and hearty dish made with chicken and chickpeas to a gravy based curry. Rotis and naan taste even more tasty.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Murgh chole turns your day cheerful.