What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for tasty Bone marrow lamb curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Bone marrow lamb curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bone marrow lamb curry recipe. To make bone marrow lamb curry you need 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Bone marrow lamb curry:
- Prepare of Broth.
- Take 6 of feet of chicken, cleaned by boiling for 10 minutes and removing the skin.
- Prepare 2 of chopped carrots.
- Provide 4 of onions (2 cut in half with skin and 2 chopped without skin).
- You need 5 of garlic cloves(3 with skin and 2 chopped finely).
- Get 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 liter of water.
- Prepare of Curry.
- Provide 5 of whole cloves.
- Provide 4 of cardamon pods, crushed.
- Use 2 of star aniseed.
- Use 1 teaspoon of methi.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander seeds, crushed.
- Take 1 of whole nutmeg, crushed.
- Use a few of peppercorns.
- Get 5 of fresh curry leaf branches.
- Provide 2 pieces of fresh ginger (out of the garden if you can).
- Get 3 of bay leaves.
- You need of few sprigs of thyme.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 3-4 of chilies, finely chopped.
- Use of juice of one lemon and the lemon rind.
- Take 2 kg of potjiekos lambpieces.
- Get 10 of marrow bones.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Bone marrow lamb curry:
- Make the broth by adding the cleaned feet with the carrots, onions with skin, garlic with skin, celery, 3 bay leaves, salt to taste and water and simmer slowly. Eat the feet and refrigerate the broth after pouring it through a sieve..
- Next night/day add all the spices (whole cloves, cardamon pods, crushed, star aniseed, methi, cumin, coriander seeds, crushed, whole nutmeg, crushed, peppercorns) to a pan with a bit of oil and slowly, over low heat, roast the spices. Add the onion and garlic but do not burn!.
- Brown the lamb pieces in a black pot. Add the spices and fresh ingredients (fresh curry leaves branches, fresh ginger, bay leaves, fresh thyme, chillies) as well as the chicken broth of the previous night. Add the lemon rind as well as the lemon juice. Simmer for a few hours until meat is nearly done. Season with salt. Add the marrow bones and simmer another hour. Serve with rice. Suck the marrow out of the bones until you build a tower!.
Lamb curry cooked in chillies, green coriander & yoghurt. What I love the most is that you have given the marrow bone such prominence in the image. Whenever my mum made lamb curries, of whatever style, my sister and I would fight over those delicious marrow. Marrows make a really wonderful curry and I like to cook it right down so it's almost like a paté. Something really wonderful happens with the addition of Just tried your marrow curry.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Bone marrow lamb curry turns your day joyful.