Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Slow cooker ginger beer pulled pork recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Slow cooker ginger beer pulled pork recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker ginger beer pulled pork recipe. You can cook slow cooker ginger beer pulled pork using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Slow cooker ginger beer pulled pork:
- Take 1 of Pork loin join.
- Get 1 of Large Onion.
- Provide 500 ml of ginger beer.
- Use of 500ml chicken stock.
- Get to taste of Paprika.
- Take to taste of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Turmeric.
- Take Tablespoon of runny honey.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Slow cooker ginger beer pulled pork:
- Rinse the joint and pat dry..
- Cover with spices, salt and pepper and rub in..
- Place the joint in a container and cover with ginger beer. Leave to marinate overnight in a fridge..
- Finely chop the onion and add to the slow cooker. Drain the joint and place on top of the onion..
- Drizzle the honey over the top of the joint..
- Add the chicken stock to crockpot. Cook for 5 hours on high or 6 hours on low..
- Remove the joint from the pot and allow to stand for a few minutes. You may need a wooden spatula or fish slice to be able to lift the joint out without it breaking..
- Using a couple of forks pull the joint apart..
- Very nice in rolls or sandwiches. Or a we had it with vegetables. I added a little corn flour to the stock to make gravy..
Add the pork back into the slow cooker into the juices. How to serve Root Beer Pulled Pork: Pile high on hamburger buns. Serve on top of steamed white rice. Don't worry about the beer, it's totally kiddo-safe. The eight hours of slow cooking pretty much cooks Although, as you can see, I didn't stay light.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Slow cooker ginger beer pulled pork makes your day joyful.