Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Singhade ke atta ka halwa recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Singhade ke atta ka halwa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to singhade ke atta ka halwa recipe. You can have singhade ke atta ka halwa using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Singhade ke atta ka halwa:
- Use 1 cup of water chestnut flour.
- You need 3 1/2 of tbsp.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of powdered green cardamom.
- Get of Mixed dry fruits as required.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Singhade ke atta ka halwa:
- Take a frying pan and heat 3tbsp ghee in it.pour in Singh are ka atta(water chestnut flour).
- While the flour is being cooked.boil 2 cups of Water in a small deep bottomed pan.once boiled.
- Now stir in cardamom powder and sugar mix really well to dissolve the sugar completely and get an even flavor.
- Your Singhare ka halwa is ready to eat just garnish it with dry fruits of your choice and serve hot…
Singhare ke atte ka halwa recipe – it is usually made on Navratri fasting or vrat or any other religious fasting like Ekadashi or Mahashivratri or Krishna Janmashtami. Water Chestnut or also called as Chinese waterchest nut is derived from from a plant called sedge. Singhada Atta should not only be included in your fasting menu but also must feature quite regularly in your daily diet in form of rotis, parathas, Theplas, Dhokla and several other forms. Let's make this delicious Halwa now. While roasting the flour, bring one cup of water to a boil in another pan.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Singhade ke atta ka halwa makes your day joyful.