Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Parsnip and white bean soup with sage recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Parsnip and white bean soup with sage recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parsnip and white bean soup with sage recipe. You can cook parsnip and white bean soup with sage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Parsnip and white bean soup with sage:
- Prepare 500 g of parsnips peeled and chopped.
- Take 1 of small white onion chopped.
- You need 1 tin of Canelloni beans.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock pot.
- Take 1 1/2 pints of water.
- Take 4 of sage leaves.
- Prepare to taste of salt and white pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Parsnip and white bean soup with sage:
- Lightly fry onions in a large saucepan.
- Add parsnips and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add beans, stock and water and sage.
- Cook for 20 minutes then blend until smooth.
Definitely going to be trying this out asap. Meet my new favorite soup for the past month. This soup has gotten us through the repeated snow storms we have been having here in New York. Kale And White Bean Soup With Parsnip And Potato. This Hazelnut Parsnip Soup is a delicious, creamy soup inspired by Disney's Tangled!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Parsnip and white bean soup with sage turns your day joyful.