Hi buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for complete AMIEs "TAGLIATELLE al CARCIOFI (artichokes)" recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent AMIEs "TAGLIATELLE al CARCIOFI (artichokes)" recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amies "tagliatelle al carciofi (artichokes)" recipe. You can have amies "tagliatelle al carciofi (artichokes)" using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing AMIEs "TAGLIATELLE al CARCIOFI (artichokes)":
- Take 250 grams of tagliatelle.
- Get 5 of artichokes.
- Prepare 300 grams of passata di pomodoro (tomatoe sauce).
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped flat-leaf parsley.
- Get 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 25 grams of butter.
- Get 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving AMIEs "TAGLIATELLE al CARCIOFI (artichokes)":
- Peel the stems of the artichokes and remove the dark, tough outer leaves, exposing the light tender ones. Trim the tops and scoop out the hairy chokes. Cut into thinly pieces. Place the artichokes in the lemon water and leave to soak for 10 minutes..
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over low medium heat. Add garlic and saute until softened. Add parsley leaves and cook for 2 minutes. Add artichokes and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour-in the tomatoe sauce and gently simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and bash eveything together..
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted water following pack instruction or until al dente. Drain and pour in a large serving bowl. Pour sauce over the pasta, add 2 tbsps parmesan cheese, and stir to combine..
- Serve scattered with parsley and topped with remaining cheese..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your AMIEs "TAGLIATELLE al CARCIOFI (artichokes)" makes your day joyful.