Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Jackfruit Curry (kathal) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Jackfruit Curry (kathal) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit curry (kathal) recipe. To cook jackfruit curry (kathal) you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Jackfruit Curry (kathal):
- Prepare 300 gm of Jackfruit.
- Use 2 of Onion sliced.
- Take 2 of Tomato paste.
- Get 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Use 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- Take 1 cup of cream or curd.
- Take 1 of cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 of black cardamom.
- Provide 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 of Green chilli slit.
- Provide of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Jackfruit Curry (kathal):
- First grease our hands and knife..
- Cut the raw jackfruit. Then fry them and drain out on paper towel..
- Heat oil in a kadhai add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, black cardamom fry them..
- Add asafoetida now add onion saute add garlic ginger chopped stir well..
- Add tomato paste saute for a minute add red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric and cream or curd stir to combine well..
- Add fried jackfruit..
- Add 1/2 cup of water cover the kadhai cook for 10minutes heat off..
- Serve with phulkas or jeera rice..
Kathal ki Sabzi – Indian Jackfruit Recipe: a quick, delicious recipe using kathal/jackfruit, aromatic Indian spices, and a few simple ingredients. This is a masaledar kathal ki sabzi with less curry. Kathal Dry Sabzi, Maharashtrian Jackfruit Subzi. Bengali Style Jackfruit Curry traditional curry is super delicious, and you will really enjoy it with Steamed Rice or Luchi. Try this simple and delicious recipe for Jackfruit Sabzi and get acquainted with the wonderful flavor and texture of a truly versatile fruit/vegetable – Jackfruit.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Jackfruit Curry (kathal) turns your day cheerful.