What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Matcha & Azuki Roll Cake recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Matcha & Azuki Roll Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha & azuki roll cake recipe. You can cook matcha & azuki roll cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Matcha & Azuki Roll Cake:
- Provide 4 of Eggs.
- Use 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Self-Raising Flour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Matcha Powder.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- Get 20 g of Butter *melted.
- Provide 100-150 g of ‘Azuki’ Red Bean Paste *I used canned ‘Tsubu-an’.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Icing Sugar for dusting.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Matcha Powder for dusting.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Matcha & Azuki Roll Cake:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line the base and sides of a Swiss Roll Pan with baking paper. *Note: Today I used 27cm x 18cm square cake tin for thicker cake..
- Use an electric mixer to whisk Eggs and Sugar and make the mixture very thick and pale colour. Add Milk and Butter, mix to combine, the volume will be slightly reduced but do not worry, sift in Flour and Matcha Powder, and gently combine..
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the surface. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the surface is dry to the touch..
- Place the sponge onto a clean work surface and peel the baking paper, but do not remove the paper. Spread the ‘Azuki’ Paste over the sponge, whichever side you prefer, then roll sponge to enclose using the paper..
- In a small bowl, combine Icing Sugar and Matcha Powder, sprinkle the mixture over the cake..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Matcha & Azuki Roll Cake turns your day joyful.