Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Potato Crackers with Bonito Flakes and Cheese recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Potato Crackers with Bonito Flakes and Cheese recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato crackers with bonito flakes and cheese recipe. To cook potato crackers with bonito flakes and cheese you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Potato Crackers with Bonito Flakes and Cheese:
- Provide of Potato.
- Take of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
- You need of Cake flour.
- Get of Baking powder.
- Take of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Potato Crackers with Bonito Flakes and Cheese:
- Cook in boiling water or microwave the potato at 600 W for about 2 minutes 50 seconds to 3 minutes. Mash it up while hot..
- Mix in the grated cheese, bonito flakes, and salt..
- Sift in the cake flour and baking powder together, mix gently and and gather the dough into a ball..
- Preheat the oven to 190℃. Place the dough on a parchment paper laid out on a flat surface, and roll it out with a rolling pin into about 2 to 3 mm in thickness..
- Cut into about 3.5 cm squares, and lay them out with about 1 cm of space between each square. Pierce in random holes on the surface with a fork..
- Pick up the parchment paper and place it on a baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes in a 190℃ oven, then reduce temperature to 150℃ and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes..
- Once baked, cool on a cooling rack..
- It's hard to resist their fragrant smell and taste..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Potato Crackers with Bonito Flakes and Cheese turns your day cheerful.