Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Green tea vodka recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Green tea vodka recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green tea vodka recipe. To cook green tea vodka you only need 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Green tea vodka:
- Take 500 ml of vodka (I used Koskenkorva).
- You need 20 g of green tea leaves.
- Prepare 125 ml of milk.
- Take 30 ml of lemon juice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Green tea vodka:
- Add the tea leaves to a sealable container and pour in the vodka..
- Shake the container and let sit for 20-50 minutes. You want a strong tea flavor, much stronger than you would normally would desire for regular tea..
- Strain out the tea from the vodka. The vodka should have a green, tea color..
- Add the milk to a large bowl and pour in the vodka. (It is important you pour the vodka into the milk and not the milk into the vodka!).
- Stir the mixture gently and you will see the milk slightly separating..
- Add the lemon juice bit by bit (~10 ml at the time) until the milk starts to break. When this happens you do not need to add more lemon juice..
- Stir gently and let the curdles form. Stir every couple minutes..
- Once the curdles have formed and the liquid on the top looks clear, let it sit for a couple hours undisturbed to let the curds settle..
- Strain through a sieve, and then through a coffee filter to get rid of all the solids..
- Your vodka should be tea colored and smell faintly of tea..
- Note: this recipe probably works with other teas as well. I haven't tried it but it should work in theory..
With green tea infused vodka and liquor this soothing martini will definitely help you find your Zen. Illinois- A refreshing blend of neutral grain spirits, green tea, and honey. Made in small batches, which keeps this unique vodka refined and always delicious. Green tea vodka is refreshing, unique, and a pleasure to drink. Learn how to make it at home with our simple infusion recipe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Green tea vodka makes your day cheerful.