What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to classic 100% whole wheat bread recipe. You can cook classic 100% whole wheat bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread:
- Take 3 1/2 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of honey.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1-1/8 cups of lukewarm whole milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread:
- In a mixing bowl, combine, stir and knead until the dough starts to leave the sides of the bowl. For easiest kneading let the dough rest for 20-30 minutes to absorb the liquid. Adjust it's consistency with flour or water as needed..
- Transfer dough to lightly greased bowl and let rise until doubled, about 1-2 hours..
- Lightly oil your work surface, knead and shape it to an 8"log, place it on a greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2"loaf pan. Cover it loosely with plastic wrap or clean towel, and let it rise until the center has crowned about 1" above the rim of the pan..
- Towards the end of rising time, preheat the oven to 180°C. Bake the bread for 35-40 minutes, tenting it with aluminum foil after 20 minutes to avoid over browning..
- Remove the bread from oven and turn it out of the pan. Rub the crust with butter, which will make a soft and flavorful crust. Cool completely before slicing or storing..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread turns your day joyful.