What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood pasta in vodka sauce recipe. To cook seafood pasta in vodka sauce you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce:
- You need 1 of Olive oil.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 medium of Shallots, chopped.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Vodka.
- Take 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- Get 2 cup of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1 packages of Cooked mixed seafood, thawed and rinsed.
- Take 1 of Salt, to taste.
- You need 1 of Pepper, to taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Fresh basil, chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce:
- On medium heat, heat oil. Saute garlic and shallots..
- Add vodka, let reduce to half. Add tomatoes, sugar and chicken stock. Bring to boil, add seafood then simmer..
- Add cream, simmer for 1 minute, remove from heat. Add basil and salt and pepper to taste..
The creamy sauce is simmered with garlic and basil, served over rigatoni with lots of Twinkle lights, crisp rose and vodka sauce pasta. Excuse us while we sigh in nostalgia! This long-simmered sauce will shoot you to Italian grandmother. Nothing coats pasta quite like whipping cream. Although the dish uses canned tomatoes and broth for convenience, it tastes fresh because of the basil stirred in at the end.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Seafood pasta in Vodka Sauce turns your day cheerful.