What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for complete Banana blondie recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Banana blondie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana blondie recipe. You can have banana blondie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Banana blondie:
- Use 275 g of caster sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp. of water.
- Use 75 g of brazil nuts, chopped.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Use 200 g of white chocolate.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use 2 of bananas, peeled and mashed (about 200-250g).
- Take of seeds scraped from 1 vanilla pod.
- Take 225 g of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Banana blondie:
- Make the brazil nut toffee ahead of the game: bring 75g of the caster sugar to the boil with the 2 tbsp. of water, cook until the temperature reaches 120C or a drop of the caramel sets to hard ball in a glass of cold water – there will be hardly any caramel left in the pan. Turn off the heat, stir in the chopped nuts, turn it out onto a tray and leave to cool – it will set almost instantly. When it’s cold and set, chop in into small pieces..
- Line a 20cm square tin with parchment and preheat the oven to 190C/375F/gas 5. Dice the butter into a bowl, add the chopped chocolate and melt it over a bain-marie or a pan with a little simmering water. Take it off the heat just before it’s all melted, the white chocolate has the propensity to split when heated too much..
- Transfer the butter and chocolate mixture to a large bowl or the bowl of a standing mixer with a paddle attachment, add the remaining sugar and beat briefly..
- Beat in the egg, then the mashed bananas and vanilla until smooth and only small bits of bananas appear..
- Sift in the flour with the baking powder and fold in, then add the chopped brazil toffee nuts and fold those in..
- Transfer to the tin..
- Bake for 35 minutes but check after 30 – it should be still a tiny bit wobbly in the middle..
- Cool completely in the tin before cutting into squares..
Banana Blondies are dense yet soft, moist, and full of sweet banana flavour. These Banana blondies are such a hit at potlucks, barbeques, and bake sales. They're easy to make, easy to transport, and. In fact, these blondies remind me of eating banana bread in bar form as the texture is a bit cakey and dense. Bonus points for being a great on-the-go snack because I packed a few for my plane ride.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Banana blondie makes your day joyful.