Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Gluten free pumpkin cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Gluten free pumpkin cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gluten free pumpkin cake recipe. You can cook gluten free pumpkin cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Gluten free pumpkin cake:
- You need of roasted pumpkin purée.
- You need of Gluten free flour mix (quinoa,brown rice,black rice, red rice,and millet).
- You need of flaxseed oil (for pan frying).
- Take of Filling.
- Provide of uncooked red beans.
- Use of Brown sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Gluten free pumpkin cake:
- Cook beans until it’s tender and drain out any water, transfer to a food processor and process until purée..
- Pour the purée in a sauce pan and add the brown sugar stirring occasionally for 7 minutes on low heat, then set aside..
- In a big bowl, combine the flour to the pumpkin purée and stir until a good consistency is achieved..
- Divide the dough into ten small balls, press down each ball and scoop about half a teaspoon bean paste on each of them and carefully fold in..
- Heat a wok, add the flaxseed oil, place 4 to 5 of the cake and reduce heat to medium low. Pan fry for 3 minutes on each sides. Place on a paper to absorb oil..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Gluten free pumpkin cake makes your day cheerful.