Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Muscovado & Walnut Mochi recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Muscovado & Walnut Mochi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to muscovado & walnut mochi recipe. To make muscovado & walnut mochi you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Muscovado & Walnut Mochi:
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice Flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Muscovado (OR Dark Brown Sugar) *lightly packed.
- Get 200 ml of Warm Water.
- Take 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts *coarsely chopped.
- Take of Oil.
- Get of Kinako (Gound Toasted Soy Beans).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Muscovado & Walnut Mochi:
- Lightly oil a heat-proof container or a dish so that the mochi won’t stick to it..
- Place Rice Flour, Glutinous Rice Flour, Muscovado and Salt in a mixing bowl, add warm water mixing well using a whisk..
- Cook in microwave in medium power about 500 to 600W for 1 minute. Mix well, then cook again in medium power for 30 seconds and mix well, and once again cook for 30 seconds and mix well..
- The mixture is now thick and creamy, but the milky colour indicates the cake is not cooked yet. Add chopped Walnuts and combine well..
- Pour the mixture into the lightly oiled heat-proof container, cover it and cook again in microwave in medium power about 500 to 600W for 2 to 3 minutes. When the colour becomes dark brown, it is cooked..
- Sprinkle some Kinako over a large plate so that the mochi won’t stick to the plate, turn the cooked mochi over onto the plate. Sprinkle some Kinako over and let it cool. *Note: I used home-made Kinako that was sadly not powdery..
- Cut it in 3 to 5cm size and serve with tea or green tea..
We aim to boost the quality standards of muscovado production around the world to provide healthy sweeteners to everyone. Leading muscovado sugar supplier in the Philippines. Muscovado Philippines are supplying natural, organic muscovado sugar to mainstream and general consumers globally. India Tree Dark Muscovado baking sugar has been imported from Mauritius, and retains the original molasses from the cane. With a touch of salt to balance the Dark Muscovado Sugar, this elegant.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Muscovado & Walnut Mochi turns your day cheerful.