What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for pleasing Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli & prawns okonomiyaki recipe. To make broccoli & prawns okonomiyaki you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki:
- Prepare of Broccoli *finely chopped or shredded.
- Take of *Note: Broccoli stems are the best. Add as much as you can mix with the batter.
- You need of Prawns *OR other protein, cut into small pieces if large.
- Prepare of Spring Onions *finely chopped.
- Get of Plain Flour OR Self-Raising Flour.
- Provide of Water.
- Take of Eggs.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of Dashi Power *optional.
- Provide of Oil for cooking.
- Provide of Okonomiyaki Sauce.
- Get of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Take of Aonori, Katsuobushi (Bonito Flakes), Benishoga (Pickled Ginger) *optional.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki:
- Make the batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs, Salt and Dashi Powder..
- Add finely chopped or shredded Broccoli, Prawn pieces and Spring Onion to the batter and mix it well..
- Oil a barbecue hotplate or a frying pan, pour the mixture to form pancakes. When the edge of the pancake has set, flip the pancakes over, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes until all the batter is cooked. You may turn the pancakes over a few times while cooking..
- Place the pancake on a plate, and dress with Okonomiyaki Sauce and Japanese Mayonnaise. Sprinkle with Aonori or other toppings if you like. *Today I sprinkled with chopped Parsley..
The raw broccoli salad at Emmy Squared in Brooklyn showed us that broccoli can be delicious even when squeaky raw. Instead of deep-frying the broccoli in this sesame noodles recipe, we used a high-heat roasting method and swapped the restaurant's sesame brittle for toasted seeds. Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable that belongs to the Brassica genus of plants. It's a type of flower and has a thick, central stalk with grayish-green leaves It is versatile and easy to find in most grocery stores. Broccoli is considered to be one of the most nutritious vegetables and, when cooked properly.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Broccoli & Prawns Okonomiyaki turns your day joyful.