Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for excellent Sugar-Free Chocolate Loaf Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sugar-Free Chocolate Loaf Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar-free chocolate loaf cake recipe. You can cook sugar-free chocolate loaf cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Sugar-Free Chocolate Loaf Cake:
- Get 2 of very ripe bananas.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 60 mls of olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 4 tbsp of honey (or sugar-free syrup).
- Use 85 g of wholemeal spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 25 g of cocoa powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Sugar-Free Chocolate Loaf Cake:
- Pre-heat the oven to 185°C and line a loaf tin with baking paper..
- In a medium sized bowl or tupperware container, measure out your flour, baking powders, salt and cocoa. Use a spoon to mix the dry ingredients together..
- In a blender, blend together the bananas, olive oil, honey and egg until they form a smooth, bubbly batter. Gently pour the batter into a large mixing bowl..
- Sieve the dry ingredients into the large bowl with the banana batter. Use a large metal spoon to fold the flour into the batter, so that it is well incorporated and wet. Try to fold the mixture gently so that you retain some of the air you created in the blending and sieving steps..
- Spoon the cake batter into your loaf tin. Use a spatula or spoon to smooth the top of the loaf, then bake in the centre of the oven for 40 minutes. Check the cake is finished by inserting a skewer or sharp knife in to the centre of the cake. If there is any batter on the skewer when you remove it, then the cake needs a bit longer in the oven..
- Allow to cool and serve with sliced bananas and a drizzle of honey or your sugar-free syrup..
Friends, see that chocolate cake up there. It's an actual legit sugar free birthday cake, it's chocolate AND it's completely delicious. I'm so excited to be sharing this cake with you today. Many of you have asked for healthier cake recipes. This sugar free cake recipe was a twist on our traditional chocolate cake.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sugar-Free Chocolate Loaf Cake turns your day joyful.