Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Bruschette with ham and quail eggs recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Bruschette with ham and quail eggs recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bruschette with ham and quail eggs recipe. To cook bruschette with ham and quail eggs you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Bruschette with ham and quail eggs:
- Get 8 slices of baguette.
- Use 8 of quail eggs.
- Use 100 g of cooked ham in thick slices.
- Take 20 g of butter.
- Take 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take as needed of Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Bruschette with ham and quail eggs:
- Arrange the baguette slices in a baking tray lined with parchment paper and brush them with oil; heat and toast them at 180 ° C for 10 minutes, then let them rest at room temperature..
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a non-stick pan and cook the quail eggs for a few minutes. Arrange ½ slice of ham on each slice of bread and place the fried egg on top as well; complete with a sprinkling of pepper, a pinch of salt and serve the hot bruschetta..
- Precautions: Prepare the eggs or all together using a large skillet or 1 at a time in a small pan. Ideas and variants: These bruschetta are also great for brunch. You can also use crunchy bacon instead of ham for an even more classic pairing!.
- To give the dish an extra boost, garnish the bruschetta with finely chopped fresh chilli!.
It is easier and more delicious than it sounds, and it means that techically you can eat this pizza for breakfast. Connect to Yummly to review this recipe. Hardly anything makes my tastebuds jump up and down and do flip-flops more than bruschetta. I've loved it for more than half my life and used to regularly devour it during my vegetarian days, before Marlboro Man roped my heart and introduced me to the world of steak cooked in sizzling butter. Use parma ham for our artichoke bruschetta on bruschetta bread.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Bruschette with ham and quail eggs turns your day cheerful.