What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Asparagus Pea Pulav recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Asparagus Pea Pulav recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asparagus pea pulav recipe. To make asparagus pea pulav you need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Asparagus Pea Pulav:
- Use 1 cup of Basmathi rice (Soaked for 30 min).
- Take 1 cup of Asparagus chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of Peas (Soaked for 8 to 10 hours or frozen peas).
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Get 2 of Cloves.
- Use 1 of Cardamom.
- Provide 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 of Star anise.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onion sliced.
- Provide 1/2 of Tomato chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Green chilli halved.
- You need 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Use 1 tsp of Pulav masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Mint dried.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander leaves dried.
- Get 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Take 2 tsp of Cooking oil.
- Use As needed of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Asparagus Pea Pulav:
- Soak rice for 30 minutes. While soaking prepare remaining things for pulav. I used dried peas. If you are using dried peas too soak for 8 to 10 hours. You can also use frozen peas as well..
- Heat oil in little wide kadai. Once oil hot add cinnamon, cardamom, clove, star anise and bay leaf. Once done add cumin seeds. Add sliced onion. Saute until onion turns light. Add ginger garlic paste, saute until raw smells goes off. Now add chilli..
- Add chopped asparagus and soaked peas. Add pinch of salt and saute for another 3 minutes in low flame. Now add pulav masala and drained rice. Saute for 1minute. Now add 1 cup of water, 1 cup coconut milk, enough salt. Cook until done in pressure cooker or rice cooker as per your wish..
- Once rice done, heat 1tsp of ghee in little pan. Saute dried coriander leaves, mint leaves. Don't burn it. Add this over rice, mix it carefully. Don't break the rice. A very yummy pulav is ready to serve. You can serve this with any curry. I served with chicken curry. #mycookbook….
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Asparagus Pea Pulav makes your day joyful.