Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are looking for excellent Jackfruit curry/ echor kosha recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Jackfruit curry/ echor kosha recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit curry/ echor kosha recipe. To cook jackfruit curry/ echor kosha you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Jackfruit curry/ echor kosha:
- Prepare 500 gm of Raw jackfruit.
- Provide 1 of big size potato.
- Use As needed of Mustard oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of onion paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 of bay stick.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- You need 3 of Cardamom.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Provide 1/2 of turmeric and red chilli powder each.
- Take 1-2 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ghee.
- Take to taste of Salt and sugar.
- Use 1 of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Jackfruit curry/ echor kosha:
- At first cut the raw jackfruit into cubes. Make sure your hand and knife are well grease with oil. Now place the jackfruit cubes in pressure cooker and cook for 2 whistles and drain the water and keep aside..
- Now cut the potato into cubes and wash properly. Heat some mustard oil in a pan. Fry the potato cubes in medium heat till get golden brown. Take out the potato pieces. Now in the same oil fry the jackfruit cubes for 2-3 min and take out from the pan..
- And in the same pan add some mustard oil if required. Add whole spices, cumin seeds, dry red chilli. Now add onion paste, ginger garlic paste one by one. Add salt to taste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and chopped tomato. Cook them well until the raw smell goes off..
- When the oil will start to separate from the spices add the fried potato and jackfruit cubes. Mix them well. Add green chillies. Cook them for 3-4 minutes. Now add lukewarm water. When the the gravy will to thick and garam masala powder. Before turning off the oven add 1 teaspoon ghee..
- Finally the Recipe is ready to be served with hot steamed rice or paratha..
Easy, Vegan, Soy-free Gluten-free Grain-free Indian curry. This Jackfruit curry uses a few spices. Use any that you have and add some garam masala. Cook longer to infuse the Jackfruit with flavor. Make this vegan Sri Lankan jackfruit curry recipe from London's Kolamba restaurant.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Jackfruit curry/ echor kosha makes your day cheerful.