What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for tasty Jackfruit sabji recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Jackfruit sabji recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit sabji recipe. To cook jackfruit sabji you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a perfect Jackfruit sabji:
- Prepare 250 gms of jackfruit.
- Get 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of amchur powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Jackfruit sabji:
- Heat oil in a wok add jeera when crackle add all spices and roast it..
- Now add green chilli and jackfruit cover and cook till soft the veggies.
- Add garam masala and serve with paratha..
How to Prepare and Buy Jackfruit. Punjabis even love semi-dry preparations like Shalgam ki Subzi, Kathal ki Subzi using indigenous vegetables like turnip and jackfruit. Jackfruit is related to breadfruit and is the largest cultivated fruit. Peel and seed green (unripe) or ripe jackfruit. Jackfruit has very sticky juice, so oil your hands and knife before use.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Jackfruit sabji turns your day joyful.