Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Veal Biryani (Bachia ke gosht ki biryani) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Veal Biryani (Bachia ke gosht ki biryani) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veal biryani (bachia ke gosht ki biryani) recipe. To cook veal biryani (bachia ke gosht ki biryani) you only need 26 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Veal Biryani (Bachia ke gosht ki biryani):
- Provide 3-4 Kg of Veal.
- Provide 4 Cups of Rice.
- Use 3 of Onions Fried.
- Take 2 of Onions for Biryani Shorba.
- Prepare 5 of Thin Green Chilies Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Ginger paste.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Hara Masala.
- Get 1/2 of Turmeric powder.
- Use 2 1/2 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Coriander Powder.
- Get 2 Teaspoon of Salt for Meat Curry.
- You need 2 Teaspoon of Salt for Rice.
- Take 1/2 Liter of Water.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Yogurt.
- Provide 5 of Potatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of Coriander.
- You need 3 of Tomatoes Sliced.
- Provide 10-12 of Whole Green Chilies.
- Provide 1 of Lemon Sliced.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Milk.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Kewra Water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Zarda Rung.
- Get of Dry Condiments.
- You need of Mint Leaves Few.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oil.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Veal Biryani (Bachia ke gosht ki biryani):
- Take a pot and pour oil. Heat up and then add onions. Fry and take it once it tuen into reddish brown and keep aside..
- Take green chilies and chopped well. Wash meat and keep aside..
- In same pot add onions, once onions turn into pinkish colour add meat and fry..
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste and hara masala..
- Add chopped chilies, Turmeric and Red chilli powder..
- Add Coriander powder, salt and fry.
- Whip yogurt and add in the meat curry.
- Fry properly. On the other side, boil water and add in meat curry. I use my mortar and pestle as a heavy thing on my pot as a pressure. If you are in a hurry, you can use pressure cook also. But it's better to cook meat without cooker. Meat will take 2-3 hours to get tender..
- Soak rice for an hour. In the mean while, heat up the water with all the condiments and mint leaves..
- Cut Potatoes, sprinkle salt and Zarda rung..
- Prepare coriander, tomatoes, lemon and was whole chilies..
- Prepare milk with zarda rung and kewra with zarda rung..
- Once meat gets tender, add potatoes and cook more for 15 mins..
- In another pot, water is boiling for rice. Add Rice and salt.
- Boil Rice.
- Once it done, take it out in strain. And add Meat curry in the rice pot followed by Tomato slices..
- Sprinkle Brown Onion, Coriander, whole Green Chilies and then half rice..
- In second layer again add Coriander, fried onions and lemon slices. Pour both light and dark orange colour.
- Put it for steam for 20 mins. Serve Biryani with salad and Raita..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Veal Biryani (Bachia ke gosht ki biryani) makes your day joyful.