Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Ghee Pongal recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Ghee Pongal recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghee pongal recipe. To make ghee pongal you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Ghee Pongal:
- Take 150 gms of raw rice.
- Get 50 gms of green gram Dhall.
- You need 100 gms of Ghee.
- Use 25 ml of cooking oil.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of pepper corns.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 inches of ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide lillte of Asafoetida to sprinkle while seasoning.
- Prepare 10 of cashews for seasoning.
- You need as required of Curry and coriander leaves.
- You need 3 glasses of water( 150 +50=200ml which measures one big glass).
- Use to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Ghee Pongal:
- Take a pressure cooker add washed rice and green gram dhall together with 3 glasses of water and required salt.
- Close the lid and put whistle on it, then keep it in a small burner.
- Once the first whistle sounds keep the flame to sim for 7 minutes and switch off the stove.
- After the pressure released stir it well..
- Put a pan,add oil, once it boils add peppercorn, cumin seeds, cashews, ginger, sprinkle asafoetida for seasoning, then put it into a cooker..
- Stir well, finally add 100 gms ghee, garnish it with curry and coriander leaves, we will get a nice and tasty Pongal for breakfast.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Ghee Pongal turns your day cheerful.