Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Pasta Carbon with Peas & Asparagus recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pasta Carbon with Peas & Asparagus recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta carbon with peas & asparagus recipe. To make pasta carbon with peas & asparagus you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Pasta Carbon with Peas & Asparagus:
- Prepare 16 oz. of Spaghetti or noodle of choice, 1/4 cup pasta water.
- Provide 2 of large cloves garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Take 1 cup of 1/2 and 1/2.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cup of finely grated parmesan.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cracked pepper.
- You need 12 oz of bacon, cooked, crumbled.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Use 1-2 cups of chopped asparagus tips.
- Provide 1 cup of frozen peas.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Pasta Carbon with Peas & Asparagus:
- Put salted water on to boil for pasta.
- Cook bacon until crispy, set aside. Crumbles or chop when cooled. Reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon grease in pan.
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter on low and add garlic, cook on low heat for 5 minutes to infuse.
- Add 1/2 and 1/2 to sauce pan with butter and garlic and bring up to warm. Add parmesan, salt pepper. Keep on low, stir occasionally until creamy.
- Put pasta in boiling water and cook suggested time.
- Add onions and asparagus to bacon grease and saute until tender, add peas and saute until warmed through.
- Drain pasta and return to pot, reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water.
- Add sauce and pasta water to pasta stir in vegetables and bacon.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Pasta Carbon with Peas & Asparagus makes your day joyful.