What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian meatballs & fresh bok choy recipe. You can have asian meatballs & fresh bok choy using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy:
- Take of Meat Mixture.
- Get 1 lb of ground meat (beef,turkey or pork) I used lean beef in these.
- Use 3 tbsp of minced water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 of Green onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Use 1 tsp of sambal (or red pepper flakes).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take of Sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of lemongrass paste (optional).
- Get 1/3 cup of Hoisin Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 1/4 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 1 tsp of sambal.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Use of Pan steamed Bok choy.
- Use 1 lb of Fresh Bok choy (I used Shanghai bok choy here).
- You need 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy:
- In a bowl, bring together meat mixture. Form into small balls and bake on baking sheet for 20 min @ 375°F. Then under the broiler for 5 min..
- While balls baking, whisk together sauce in sauce pan and just heat through..
- In a separate pan, heat 1 tsp oil with garlic and toss bok choy together for about 5 min until cooked (but crisp) Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Once balls are cooked you and dip each individually, or pour sauce over meatballs. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional).
Asian Meatballs: Meatballs in an addicting sweet and tangy sauce. This easy party appetizer is always quick to disappear! These juicy, tender meatballs have a sweet and tangy sauce coating them that is SO addictive! If you have never had Asian meatballs, you don't know what you are missing. In a small skillet, saute onions in butter until tender.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Asian Meatballs & Fresh Bok choy turns your day cheerful.