Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to asian mushrooms & garlic mazegohan recipe. You can have asian mushrooms & garlic mazegohan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan:
- Get 2 cups of (*180ml Cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice.
- Prepare 400 ml of Chicken Stock *OR Stock of your choice.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Salt *add more or less according to the saltiness of the stock.
- Use 2 tablespoons of Oil OR Butter.
- Use 2 cloves of Garlic *finely chopped.
- You need 400 g of Asian Mushrooms *Today I used Shiitake, Shimeji and King Oyster.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Take of Spring Onion OR Parsley *finely chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear..
- Drain the Rice and place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock (OR Stock of your choice) and Salt, and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking..
- While the Rice is cooking, prepare Mushrooms. Clean them, and cut into bite-size pieces. If you use Shimeji, cut off the bottom and tear into smaller pieces..
- When the rice is cooked, heat Oil (OR Butter) and Garlic in a large frying pan over low heat. When aromatic, raise the heat to medium high, and cook Mushrooms. *Note: Some Mushrooms can be cooked very quickly. Please cook them accordingly..
- When almost cooked, add Sake (Rice wine) that will help steam-cook the Mushrooms and add extra Umami. Season with Salt & Pepper, add Soy Sauce, and remove from the heat. Then add to the cooked Rice and mix to combine..
- Sprinkle with chopped Spring Onion (OR Parsley) and serve..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan makes your day cheerful.