Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red gooseberry and almond tray bake recipe. To cook red gooseberry and almond tray bake you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a yummy Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake:
- Take of Self- Raising Flour.
- You need of Ground Almonds.
- Prepare of Flaked Almonds.
- Get of Butter.
- Get of Golden Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare of Red Gooseberries.
- Take of medium Eggs.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake:
- Butter a deep Swiss roll tin, plus 4 individual tins. Preheat Oven to medium heat(gas mark 4-5)..
- Sift Flour into a large mixing bowl, add Sugar and Ground Almonds. Cube the butter and rub into the mixture until it looks like breadcrumbs..
- Take out about 100g, mix the flaked Almonds into this, and put to one side.(topping).
- Lightly whisk the eggs and add to the main mixture, stir in well, it does not matter if it’s not too smooth, pour into the base of the tin(s), and spread out..
- Scatter the fruit evenly over the mix. Then shake over the topping with the flaked Almonds evenly over the top, try and cover the fruit..
- Bake for 45 minutes, then turn the tins around, to ensure even baking. Cook for another 15 minutes until firm to the touch..
- Leave to cool before cutting into slices. Box up and keep up to two weeks, (if it lasts that long!), in the fridge, or longer if kept in the freezer..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Red Gooseberry and Almond Tray Bake makes your day cheerful.