Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for excellent Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to celery steamed in konbu tea recipe. You can have celery steamed in konbu tea using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea:
- Use of stalks Celery.
- Take of Kombu tea (or kombu based dashi stock granules).
- Provide of Sugar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea:
- Remove the fibrous parts of the celery stalks, and chop them up into 5-6 cm thick pieces. We're only using the stems this time – not the leaves..
- Add the chopped celery and 400 ml water into a pan and heat it up. Don't you love the vivid green color of the celery?.
- When the celery becomes translucent, add the konbu tea and sugar. Simmer until soft..
- When the celery becomes your preferred toughness, adjust the seasoning to finish..
- [Reference Recipe] Tsukudani-style Simmered Celery Leaves.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Celery Steamed in Konbu Tea makes your day joyful.