What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for yummy Vickys Granola Bowls, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Vickys Granola Bowls, GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys granola bowls, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys granola bowls, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Vickys Granola Bowls, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 2 tbsp of gold foil Stork block margarine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of golden syrup / treacle.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey / agave nectar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mixed spice for baking.
- Use 90 g of gluten-free rolled oats (not instant).
- Get 40 g of ground flax / linseed.
- Take 40 g of desiccated coconut.
- Use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Vickys Granola Bowls, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Gently melt the margarine in a saucepan over a low heat with the sugar, syrup, honey and spices.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir the liquid mixture into the oats etc. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 / 190C / 375F.
- Lightly grease a 6 hole muffin tin.
- Press the cooled granola into each hole to form a cup or bowl.
- Bake for 15 minutes then let cool completely in the tin.
- Once cooled, gently remove from the tin using the edge of a spoon.
- Fill with yogurt and add a topping of your choice.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Vickys Granola Bowls, GF DF EF SF NF makes your day joyful.