What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Jackfruit Pakoda Curry recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Jackfruit Pakoda Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jackfruit pakoda curry recipe. You can have jackfruit pakoda curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Jackfruit Pakoda Curry:
- Prepare 1/2 of Raw jackfruit of a medium sized.
- Take 3 of Onions.
- Get 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- Get 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Haldi powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Jeera powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of Besan.
- Use 8-10 sprigs of Mint leave.
- Provide Some of Coriander leaves for garnish.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Jackfruit Pakoda Curry:
- Peel off and Clean the jackfruit properly and cut into small dices. To prevent your hands getting stained and sticky,apply some oil onto your palms before you go about working with the jackfruit..
- Next, pressure cook the diced jackfruit with salt as per taste and 1tsp haldi powder. For this add just enough water to keep the jackfruit submerged in water. Cook until 3 whistles or till the jackfruit is soft enough to eat..
- For making the Pakoda,mash the precooked jackfruit once it cools down to room temperature. Add besan,salt, 2 finely chopped onions, roughly cut mint leaves and green chillies. Mix everything well together..
- Make small balls of this pakoda mixture and deep fry in preheated oil until golden brown. Set aside on a absorbent paper..
- For the curry, blend together 3 tbsp of fresh Homemade ginger garlic paste and 1 diced onion. Also puree the 2 tomatoes. Meanwhile boil the two potatoes for the curry. You can skip adding potatoes if you wish..
- Heat about 2-3 tbsp oil in a pan. To this add the masala paste and cook for 5 mins on medium flame. Add salt as per taste, red chilli powder, coriander powder and cumin powder. Cook for 7 to 8 mins or until oil starts showing up at the sides of the pan..
- Now add the pureed tomatoes and cook for more 3 to 4 mins. Then go ahead and add the boiled potatoes which have been peeled off their skin and diced. Cook for about 5mins. And at this point add about 3cups of water to form the curry..
- Once the water starts to boil,add the fried jackfruit pakodas. And let all of that shimmer on medium flame for 5 mins. This will help all the elements of the curry combine really well. Also the pakodas will absorb the curry base and swell up really nice into soft balls..
- Finally finish the dish with finely chopped coriander leaves/mint leaves/green chillies. However you like it. Serve with steamed rice or fresh roti..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Jackfruit Pakoda Curry turns your day cheerful.