Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets recipe. You can cook mike's ez roasted asparagus and hollandaise over salmon filets using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Take of ● For The Asparagus.
- Provide 2 Pounds of Fresh Asparagus.
- Provide as needed of Garlic Olive Oil [just enough to coat asparagus].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Get to taste of Sea Salt.
- Use of ● For The Hollandaise Sauce.
- Use 2 Packets of Knoors Hollandaise Sauce Packets [see photo].
- Provide 2 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- Get of ● For The Salmon.
- You need 2 Pounds of Pre-Seasoned Salmon Filets [Costco sells a fantastic product – see photo].
- Use 1/2 of Lemon Juiced.
- You need Dash of Lemon Pepper.
- Get Dash of Sea Salt.
- You need Dash of Dried Chives.
- You need of ● For The Garnishments.
- Provide of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide of Fresh Or Dried Chives.
- Prepare of Fresh Parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets:
- Preheat your oven to 400°..
- Rinse your asparagus and completely dry them..
- Chop the bottom 1 to 2 inch woody bottoms from the base of your asparagus. Disgard. [or, sell to Panda Express since i'm convinced that's exactly what they're serving anymore] Yuck!.
- Drizzle asparagus with enough garlic olive oil only to coat them and sprinkle with sea salt, lemon pepper and Parmasean cheese..
- Season your prefabed salmon with a good dash of lemon juice, lemon pepper, dried chives and sea salt. This Costco salmon filet will come in its own oven safe pan with butter and dill. However, the plastic top is not oven safe. Reserve it tho. You'll need it..
- Wrap salmon pan up tightly with tin foil..
- Place both asparagus and salmon in the oven at the same time for 45 minutes. Bake asparagus for 30 minutes. Bake salmon for 45 minutes..
- Flip/stir asparagus at 15 minutes in. At 30 minutes, check for doneness. But know you'll want a slight crisp to them..
- While waiting, at 30 minutes in, create your easy Hollandaise Sauce..
- Knoors requires 1 cup whole milk and 1/4 cube butter per packet. Bring milk and butter to a simmer and add your Knoors packets. Whisk well and regularly until thickened. Turn off heat. As she sits, she will thicken further and develop a skin on the top. If so, gently reheat, whisk again and add an additional splash of milk if needed just before serving..
- Place filets on a plates and top with asparagus and Hollandaise. Garnish with fresh or dried chives, fresh parsley and fresh ground black pepper. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Mike's EZ Roasted Asparagus And Hollandaise Over Salmon Filets makes your day joyful.