Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for excellent Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potatoes & corn with butter & soy sauce recipe. To make potatoes & corn with butter & soy sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a tasty Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce:
- Provide 1 of ear corn (husk, and remove the kernels from the corncob).
- Take 5 of -6 potatoes (1 kg) (peel, cut into bite sized pieces).
- Use 2 of green beans (remove the stem ends, blanch in boiling water, slice thinly).
- Provide 400 of -500 ml dashi (or equal amount of water ＋15 g bonito flakes in a tea bag).
- Provide 3 of -4 Tbsp sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Tbsp~ soy sauce.
- Provide 20 of g~ butter.
- Take 2 pieces of dried kelp (each about 5 cm square).
- Prepare of pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce:
- In a pot, lay in the kelp and put in potatoes, corn, and just enough dashi to cover them. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Skim off the foam when it rises on the surface..
- Lower the heat and continue to simmer with a small lid directly on the potatoes (you can substitute with aluminum foil cut into the size of inner pan) until slightly softened but still crisp (for about 10 mins)..
- Add sugar, soy sauce and then turn off the heat. Let it cool..
- Remove the kelp and simmer uncovered until the liquid is almost gone over medium heat. Add butter and mix..
- Place in a serving plate and top with blanched green beans and pepper..
The potato plant (Solanum tuberosum) is a member of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, a family of flowering plants that also includes the eggplant, mandrake, deadly nightshade or belladonna, tobacco, tomato, and petunia. Wikipedia Article About Potato on Wikipedia. The potato (plural form: potatoes) (Solanum tuberosum) is a perennial plant of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, grown for its starchy tuber. Potatoes are tubers that are a staple food in many parts of the world, particularly Europe and the West. They are commonly categorised according to when they're harvested (early.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Potatoes & Corn with Butter & Soy Sauce makes your day cheerful.