Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Hare chane ka saag recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Hare chane ka saag recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hare chane ka saag recipe. You can have hare chane ka saag using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Hare chane ka saag:
- Get 250 gm of chana saag saaf kiya hua.
- Take 2 clove of garlic barik kata hua.
- You need 2 of Green chilli barik kata hua.
- Provide 2 of tomato barik kata hua.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of haldi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Get 2 spoon of rice flour.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Provide 2 spoon of deshi ghee.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera for tadka.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Hare chane ka saag:
- Chane ke saag me salt daalkar 10 minute cooker me steam de…. Thoda thanda hone par blender se halka sa blend kar le….rice flour ko half cup pani me gholkar saag me saal de….. Paine de…..chalate rahe….. Pan me oil garam karein…. Pinch hing daale…. Jeera chatkaaye…. Garlic bhune…. Green chilli add karein…. Tomato and sare masale daalkar mix karein…. Ab mixture ko saag me daalkar pakaye.
- Ek tadka pan me deshi ghee garam karein…. Jeera chatkaaye…. Ab saag me tadka de…. Ready hai hare Chane ka saag.
- Preparation collaze.
Also called Hare Chane ka Nimona and is a North Indian winter recipe. It can be eaten with rice/roti/paratha or even dinner rolls. As many of you might have noticed that the potatoes are not much visible here as most of them melt in the curry making it thick and yum. Also known as chane ka saag, Chana Saag, Chickpea leaves Recipe. Check out the recipe for Paneer Aur Hare Chane Ka Chaat (Sukha) and many more like Buttered Rice, Green Rice, etc. on tarladalal.com. chane ka saag. सर्दियों में अक्सर ही बाजार में चने की भाजी उपलब्ध होती है। Chane ka saag gaav kis Tarah banate he.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Hare chane ka saag turns your day cheerful.