Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for tasty Melon Pan [Melon-Shaped Bun] recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Melon Pan [Melon-Shaped Bun] recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to melon pan [melon-shaped bun] recipe. You can have melon pan [melon-shaped bun] using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy Melon Pan [Melon-Shaped Bun]:
- You need of Cookie Crust.
- Provide 35 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Provide 50 g of granulated white sugar.
- Use 30 g of lightly beaten egg.
- Prepare 110 g of low protein wheat flour/cake flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pandan paste, can be substituted with 1 tsp matcha powder.
- Use of Bread dough.
- Take 110 g of high protein wheat flour/bread flour.
- Get 40 g of low protein wheat flour/cake flour.
- Take 18 g of granulated white sugar.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- Take 80 ml of milk, warm to 40-50°C or follow your yeast product instruction.
- Get 20 g of lightly beaten egg.
- Use 14 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Melon Pan [Melon-Shaped Bun]:
- Cookie dough: In a medium bowl, whisk butter until creamy. Then whisk in sugar until thoroughly combined..
- Add egg and whisk until well-blended..
- Switch to a silicone spatula and mix in flour until almost combined. Then add pandan and mix thoroughly..
- Transfer onto a cling wrap. Wrap and refrigerate until firm..
- Bread dough: In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, and yeast. Make a well on its center..
- Pour milk and egg into the center. Using a wooden spoon, stir the dry mixture into the wet mixture until all dry is absorbed..
- Transfer dough onto work surface and start kneading with your hands for about 1 minute. Then wrap butter into the dough..
- Continue kneading. It will be messy and oily. But the more we knead, the less sticky it becomes. Add a little flour onto the work surface and the dough if it is easier for you to knead..
- After 10-15 minutes of kneading, the dough will become smooth, elastic and not sticky. Transfer into a bowl. Cover the bowl with a cling wrap. Let it ferment for about 1 hour or until double in size..
- Meanwhile, divide cookie dough evenly into 10 balls. Refrigerate again with a cover..
- After bread dough has doubled in size, release the gas inside by pressing it down. Transfer onto work surface and divide evenly into 10 balls. Cover them with a cling wrap to prevent drying out..
- Press a chilled cookie ball between two pieces of parchment paper to a thickness of about ¼-inch. You can use a dough scraper or anything with a flat side to press..
- Take one bread dough and roll again to release any gas. Remove the top parchment paper from the cookie dough. Then place the dough ball onto the center..
- Flip over so the cookie dough is facing up and remove the second parchment paper. Gently press to wrap all sides of dough ball with the cookie dough. The bottom part of dough ball can be left unwrapped..
- Dip the ball into a bowl of granulated sugar (2 tbsp) to coat the cookie dough. Then use a dough scraper or knife to gently score criss-cross or any pattern onto the cookie..
- Place on a baking sheet and cover with a cling wrap. Repeat with the rest. Let them sit and rise until one and a half times bigger..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F or 200°C for 12 to 15 minutes..
Melonpan is one of the most popular kashipan (Japanese sweet breads) in Japan. Make your own version of melonpan today by adding Melonpan is a popular type of kashipan that is named for the way it's baked to resemble the skin of a melon, by either scoring the. Vind stockafbeeldingen in HD voor Melon Shaped Bun Chocolate Chip Melonpan en miljoenen andere rechtenvrije stockfoto's, illustraties en vectoren in de Shutterstock-collectie. Elke dag worden duizenden nieuwe afbeeldingen van hoge kwaliteit toegevoegd. Trova immagini stock HD a tema Halfmelon Shaped Bun Melon Pan e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Melon Pan [Melon-Shaped Bun] turns your day joyful.