Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Hare lahsun ki chutney recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Hare lahsun ki chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hare lahsun ki chutney recipe. To make hare lahsun ki chutney you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Hare lahsun ki chutney:
- You need 1 bowl of finely chopped fresh green garlic.
- Take 1/4 tspn of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Hare lahsun ki chutney:
- Heat ghee in a non stick pan & add all the ingredients..
- Cook it on medium flame for few mins..
- Make it cool & make paste of it..
- Serve it with roti, parantha or daal rice..
It's a spicy and tangy flavored chutney. But prepared to take the hotness of red chilly with garlic taste. Lahsun ki chutney is prepared differently in rajasthani, marathi and. Garlic Chutney also known as Lehsun Ki Chutney is popularly used in Chaats, like Vada Pav, Chillas etc. A robust chutney, made by combining red chillies and garlic, this Lehsun ki Chutney is a spicy condiment that goes well with absolutely anything, be it parathas, chaat or vada pav and pakoras.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Hare lahsun ki chutney turns your day cheerful.