What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Cuban Mojo Pork Roast recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cuban Mojo Pork Roast recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cuban mojo pork roast recipe. To make cuban mojo pork roast you only need 22 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Cuban Mojo Pork Roast:
- Use of Marinade.
- Use 3/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 cup of coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of orange zest.
- Get 3/4 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- Get 8 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh oregano leaves or 1/2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Pork.
- Prepare 2 kg of pork shoulder skinless and boneless.
- Get of Mojo.
- Use 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Take of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Take of Decoration.
- Use 1 of fresh orange.
- Prepare of fresh coriander leaves.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Cuban Mojo Pork Roast:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a food processor and blend until all the herbs and garlic are finely chopped or minced. Or alternatively, you may finely chop or mince the garlic and herbs then mix all ingredients together in a bowl..
- Next place in a large ziplock bag with the pork shoulder or in a large bowl covered with clingfilm. And place in the fridge overnight..
- Remove the pork from the Marinade and bring to room temperature prior to cooking. Reserve the Marinade to use at a later stage..
- Next preheat the oven to 170C/325F..
- Place the pork on a rack in a roasting dish or on a couple of sliced onions (I used 2 large white onions). The pork has to be elevated. Cover with a lid or foil, slightly tented so it's not pressed against the pork tightly..
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 2 hrs 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and return to the oven for a further 30 minutes to brown the top of the pork..
- Remove from the oven and place on a large plate, loosely covered with the foil. Rest for a further 20 minutes before serving..
- Now to make the Mojo place the reserved Marinade, Mojo Sauce ingredients and 2 tbsp of the roasting pan drippings into a small saucepan..
- Bring to boil and add salt and pepper to taste. You might also want to add more lime juice or even a pinch of sugar..
- Turn the heat down and simmer for 1 to a 1 1/2 minute, then remove from the stove and set aside..
- Slice the oranges and then add to a frying pan, lightly fry the slices over a low heat until they are lightly caramelised..
- Decorated with pan fried fresh slices of oranges and extra coriander leaves..
- Serve with the Mojo. And enjoy.
- Save the leftovers to make Cuban Pork Sandwiches. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352613-cuban-pork-sandwich.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Cuban Mojo Pork Roast turns your day cheerful.