Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes internet site. If you are searching for yummy Almond Cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Almond Cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to almond cookies recipe. You can have almond cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Almond Cookies:
- Use of flour.
- Take of sugar.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of butter.
- Take of egg.
- Provide of almond extract.
- You need of Almonds.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Almond Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 165C..
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. If you don't have something to sift, add them all into the bowl and mix around thoroughly with a fork. Be sure to break up any large chunks of sugar or flour..
- Chop up the butter into chunks (room temperature) and add into the flour mixture. It is time to 'cut the butter into the flour mixture' – what does this mean do you ask? There are a few ways to do this: 1) THE FUN WAY! Using your hands, start mushing the butter and flour together until all of the butter has been intermixed the consistency of the dough is like a cornmeal; or 2): you can use a hand held mixed on a really low setting. Be careful not to over mix it..
- Now add the egg and almond extract. Mix really well until the dough comes together and it soft and smooth..
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls. Set them 2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheets. Place an almond on top of each dough ball and press down to flatten slighty..
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Almond Cookies turns your day joyful.