What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for complete Almond Laddu recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Almond Laddu recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond laddu recipe. To make almond laddu you only need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Almond Laddu:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond.
- Provide 1/3 cup of crushed sugar or jaggery.
- Provide 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Use 1 tbsp of green cardamom powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Almond Laddu:
- In a bowl, add almond flour, powdered sugar and cardamom powder and mix well..
- Add the melted butter to it and mix well..
- Take a small portion and make Laddu..
- Serve with tea..
Earlier last week, I stumbled upon Rachna's blog and found a an interesting recipe for preparing laddus using peanut butter. Laddu or laddoo or avinsh is a sphere-shaped sweet originating from the Indian subcontinent. Laddus are primarily made from flour, fat (ghee/butter/oil) and sugar. Laddus are often made of gram flour but can also be made with semolina or chickpea flour. Ingredients for Almond Chia Seeds Laddu.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Hope that your Almond Laddu turns your day joyful.