Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Hare Matar ki Sabzi recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Hare Matar ki Sabzi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hare matar ki sabzi recipe. To cook hare matar ki sabzi you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Hare Matar ki Sabzi:
- Get 1.5 cups of matar (frozen).
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera or Cumin seeds for tempering.
- Get 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of anardana powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get as required of Fresh coriander chopped.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Hare Matar ki Sabzi:
- Heat oil in a pan add jeera, saute a while..
- Add garlic paste, ginger paste saute for few seconds..
- Add onion saute a while, add red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt saute a while..
- Add matar, mix it well, cover with lid and cook until matar are cooked properly..
- Now add tomato (puree) mix it well cover the pan & cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add anardana powder mix well. Then add garam masala and mix well again..
- Sprinkle coriander for garnishing..
- Hare Matar ki sabzi is ready to serve. Serve hot with chapati, paratha..
Hare Chane aur Aloo ki Sabzi Recipe – Grandma Style – Village Style – Mubashir Saddique. Cauliflower and green peas cooked with garlic, tomato and garam masala. In the mean while start cooking the sabzi. In a heavy bottom saucepan heat the oil on a medium flame. Heat oil in a kadahi and add the asafoetida, cumin seeds and whole red chillies.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Hare Matar ki Sabzi makes your day joyful.