Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Easy Plain Naan Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy plain naan bread recipe. To make easy plain naan bread you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Easy Plain Naan Bread:
- Prepare 200 grams of plain flour or strong bread flour I used wholemeal bread flour.
- Take 1 grams of sweetner.
- Use 6 grams of dry active yeast.
- Prepare 150 ml of warm water.
- Take 16 grams of margarine I used flora light.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Topping for Top & bottom.
- Provide 17 grams of Oil/butter/margarine your choice I used Weight watchers spread.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Easy Plain Naan Bread:
- Using breadmaker add water, then flour.
- Put sweetner in 1 corner & salt in another.
- Put margarine just around outside of middle.
- Add yeast in middle.
- Put machine on dough and when 90 minutes up turn machine off and divide dough..
- Shape into tear shapes on greaseproof paper and cover for 30 minutes.
- After 25 minutes put grill on high and line with aluminium foil..
- Brush top of each naan with butter/oil i pressed naans flat as they rise a bit under the grill, then put on grill pan butter side down, then brush tops.
- carefully grill until golden brown and crispy then turn over. 7-10 minutes.
- Serve with curry & rice, or slice little in middle like pocket and fill with cheese, eggs or favourite filling..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Easy Plain Naan Bread turns your day cheerful.