Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for excellent Hare pyaz ke Sabzi (Spring onion's Sabji) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Hare pyaz ke Sabzi (Spring onion's Sabji) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hare pyaz ke sabzi (spring onion's sabji) recipe. You can have hare pyaz ke sabzi (spring onion's sabji) using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Hare pyaz ke Sabzi (Spring onion's Sabji):
- Get 2bunches of Spring onions (washed & chopped).
- Use 1 cup of Onions are used of spring onions.
- Take 2 of potatoes cut in small pcs.
- Take 100gm of Fresh green peas.
- Get 3 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped (can add more).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Hing (asafoetida).
- Get 1/2 tsp of haldi / turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1& 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder (dhaniya pow).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need 1& 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of Sugar (optional).
- Use 1 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
- Provide 3 tbsp. of Cooking oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Hare pyaz ke Sabzi (Spring onion's Sabji):
- In a utensil heat 3 tbsp. Cooking oil, as it's hot add 1 tsp. Rai and 1 tsp. Jeera, as it splutters add 1/2 tsp. Hing & 1 chopped green chilli, now add chopped onions (onions are used of spring onions).
- Saute for a minute and add dry masalas..1/2 tsp. Haldi powder, 1 & 1/2 tsp. Kashmiri red chilli powder, 1 & 1/2 tsp. Dhaniya powder, 1/2 tsp. Garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp. Sugar (this is optional) mix and fry the masalas for a minute & add 3 chopped tomatoes & fry until tomatoes are cooked (it takes approx 2 minutes). Now add 100 gm. Fresh green peas & 2 potatoes cut in small pcs. Mix it well & add chopped spring onions (have used 2 bunches) and mix it well and add salt as per taste and mix it..
- Cover the lid and cook until green peas and potatoes are cooked well (keep stirring inbeween). As all vegetables are cooked well open the lid and fry the sabzi on a medium to high flame for about 2 minutes, until it's properly fried. And our Hare Pyaz ke Sabzi is ready to serve. Can serve with Fulkas, Parathas, also tasts good with Jeera Rice..
Hare Chane aur Aloo ki Sabzi Recipe – Grandma Style – Village Style – Mubashir Saddique. Spring onions also known as Scallion or hara pyaz has many health benefits. The vitamin C in this vegetable also boost the immunity. Check out some other healthy spring onion recipes on this website: sev pyaz ki sabzi and roasted tomato & spring onion curry. Spring onion with a coating of 'besan' or gram flour is a very simple yet delicious preparation that can be served with any kind of Indian bread like fulka or Add mustard seeds and allow them to crackle.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Hare pyaz ke Sabzi (Spring onion's Sabji) makes your day cheerful.