Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for best Sig's Baked Fusion recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sig's Baked Fusion recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's baked fusion recipe. To cook sig's baked fusion you need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Sig's Baked Fusion:
- Provide of for vegetarians.
- Use 1 of quantity of my tofu stew or tofu mushroom recipe.
- Use of meat eaters.
- Use 1 of whole filet of pork, sliced thinly about 450 grams (or leftover meats).
- Get 2 of medium, quick fry steaks, cut into thin strips about 350 grams (or leftover meats).
- Provide 1 of large sweet potato, peeled into strips.
- Provide 1 of roasted vegetables leftovers, pureed into a sauce, or enough red lasagne sauce to cover two layers of meat, about 350 -400 ml.
- You need 350 ml of cheeses sauce.
- Take of lasagna sheets of choice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Sig's Baked Fusion:
- You can use either one of these recipes for the vegetarian option omitting the pasta from each dish as I use lasagne sheets instead. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341858-sigs-tofu-and-mushroom-pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342525-sigs-hungarian-pepper-and-tofu-stew.
- If you are using meat prepare it by cutting all the meat into thin bits. Then add some butter to a pan and cook meat with the sweet potato shavings. Keep some of the sweet potato to one side. Make sure the meat is browned well and the sweet potato has slightly softened.Set aside some of the sweet potato..
- If you are using the tofu options prepare them according to the recipe or use your own version of a tasty and moist tofu dish that is similar.
- Grease a Lasagne dish with butter. Lay one sheet of your prepared lasagna sheet in the bottom. Add a layer of either your prepared tofu mix or meat mix.
- Use leftover roasted vegetables that you have pureed as sauce or a bought lasagne sauce of choice cover the tofu or meat layer with half of your sauce, alternatively just use your roasted vegetables as well as meat and add some red pasta sauce (350 ml)of choice..
- Add a second lasagna sheet, cover a third of the white sauce add a few shavings of the sweet potato, cover with another lasagna sheet, add more tofu or meat mix, top with the rest of the vegetable sauce.
- Add another lasagne sheet add another third of cheese sauce then rest of sweet potato shavings add another lasagne sheet cover with cheese and bake in oven until golden brown..
- Serve with a salad and balsamic dressing.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Sig's Baked Fusion turns your day joyful.