Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing How to make Hanami Dango recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent How to make Hanami Dango recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to how to make hanami dango recipe. You can cook how to make hanami dango using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a yummy How to make Hanami Dango:
- Get 90 g of shiratamako.
- You need 90 g of silk tofu.
- Get 15 g of sugar.
- Get of little red food coloring.
- You need of little matcha powder or green food coloring.
- Prepare of little cocoa powder.
- Take of little water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving How to make Hanami Dango:
- Mix shiratamako, tofu and sugar..
- Knead it till it becomes hard as an earlobe..
- Divide into 3 pieces..
- Add red food coloring on a dough and mix well doing the same thing another dough to be green and leave the last dough white..
- Make small balls from each dough..
- Boil each color dumplings at a time. Once they float in the boiling water, cook 2-3 minutes longer..
- Take out from hot water, put them in a cold water..
- Dry the dango dumpling with kitchen towel..
- Skewer three colors dumpling the bottom is green the middle is white and the top is pink..
- Mix cocoa powder and a little water like colorpaints..
- Draw something on the dango dumpling..
- Done !!.
- If you like anko(sweet red beans) you can make like these the huts and words are anko..
The Dango Digest on the Anime Blog has a lot of ideas including how to boil instead of steam dango. Hanami Dango has three colors, Hanami dango is traditionally made during Sakura-viewing season. From the end of March to early May, sakura bloom all over Japan. Hanami means "flower viewing"; hana meaning "flower", and mi meaning "to see". "flower" in this case almost always. •Anko – made with sweetened red bean paste. •Hanami – has three colours. This is the one in the image above ↑. •Goma – used sesame seeds.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your How to make Hanami Dango makes your day cheerful.