What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Chocolate and Almond Macaroons recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chocolate and Almond Macaroons recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and almond macaroons recipe. To cook chocolate and almond macaroons you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Chocolate and Almond Macaroons:
- Provide of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare of (14 oz.) Sweetened flaked coconut.
- Get of Almond extract.
- Use of Salt.
- Take of Whole unblanched almonds.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate morsels.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Chocolate and Almond Macaroons:
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Drop dough by lightly greased tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Press an almond into top of each cookie..
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool..
- Microwave 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute and 15 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals and at end. Transfer to a 1 qt. zip-top plastic freezer bag; cut a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over cooled cookies by gently squeezing bag..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Chocolate and Almond Macaroons makes your day joyful.