Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Duck breast with chorizo cassoulet recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Duck breast with chorizo cassoulet recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to duck breast with chorizo cassoulet recipe. You can cook duck breast with chorizo cassoulet using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Duck breast with chorizo cassoulet:
- You need 2 of duck breasts.
- Get 60 g of chorizo sausage diced.
- Use 100 ml of passata.
- Use 240 ml of chicken stock.
- Use Sprig of thyme finaly chopped.
- Provide Handful of flat leaf parsley roughly chopped.
- You need 5 of shallots sliced.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium carrot fine diced.
- Prepare 80 ml of white wine (savignon blanc).
- Prepare 240 g of cannelini beans.
- Take 1 clove of crushed.
- Use of About 200 ml water.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Duck breast with chorizo cassoulet:
- Score the skin of the duck breast. Season the breast with salt and pepper from both sides..
- Prepare all the ingredients for cassoulet.
- Heat up the bbq. In the preheated large skillet add in diced chorizo, onions, garlic, clove, carrot and thyme. Chorizo will release the fat. Use it to sear all of the ingredients for few minutes..
- Add in white wine, chicken stock and bay leaves. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until carrots are tender adding water occasionaly. When carrots are soft remove bay leaves and add in passata and beans. Let it simmer slowly and when its ready finish with roughly chooped flat leaf parsley and set aside. Check seasoning and consistency..
- To cook the duck breast place it on pre heated Bbq skin down (medium heat). Cook it for about 7 – 9 minutes and then turn and cook for further 2 minutes. Let it rest for 5 minutes in warm place. Slice it up.
- Plate it up.
A traditional French cassoulet would take several hours to cook, but you can make this shortcut version using canned beans and succulent, quick-browned duck breasts, then leave it to bubble on the hob. Serve with crusty garlic bread and steamed Savoy cabbage. The Best French Duck Recipes on Yummly Classic French Duck A L'orange, Authentic French Cassoulet, French Honey-lacquered Duck Breast. Ladle cassoulet into bowls, sprinkle equally with duck cracklings, and garnish with thyme sprigs.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Duck breast with chorizo cassoulet turns your day cheerful.