Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellowfin ahi tuna with asparagus sauce recipe. To make yellowfin ahi tuna with asparagus sauce you need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce:
- Prepare 3 each of Thick cut yellowfin ahi tuna (approximately 1 1/2 lbs) leave out for at least 1/2 hour at room temperature before searing..
- Provide of Asparagus sauce.
- Take 1 bunch of Asparagus stems trimmed.
- Take 2 clove of Minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 each of Juice of lemon.
- You need 1 of Handful parsley stems removed.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce:
- Lightly steam asparagus until tender. If you don't have a steamer, you can do so stove top by following my step by step guide listed in my recipes..
- Combine parsley, asparagus, garlic and lemon juice in blender..
- Blend until desired consistency..
- In the meantime, sear the ahi tuna approximately 2 minutes on each side. Then drizzle with asparagus sauce. Garnish with lemon twists and parsley..
- Your tuna should still be raw at center..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Yellowfin Ahi Tuna With Asparagus Sauce makes your day cheerful.