What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Amagwinya(Fatcakes) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Amagwinya(Fatcakes) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amagwinya(fatcakes) recipe. To cook amagwinya(fatcakes) you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Amagwinya(Fatcakes):
- Use 3 cups of self raising flour.
- Prepare 3 spoons of sugar.
- Use of Luke warm water.
- Use of Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Amagwinya(Fatcakes):
- Mix your self raising flour, sugar and water to create your dough and it must not be sticky..
- On a clean counter surface sift your flour to be able to roll your dough..
- The dough must not stick on the surface when you roll it till it is flat..
- Use a glass to cut the shapes of the vetkoeks, fry your vetkoeks on heated oil. Fry until they are golden brown😊.
From my knowledge and experience, it is something very easy to make but many people still get it wrong. How to make fat cakes/How to make amagwinya aka vetkoeks/South African recipe/Puff puffs. Dive into the meal &finish it🤩…» Vetkoeks South African aka Fat Cake, crispy outside and warm and fluffy Well, It is about time to take a break and try out this South African, Iconic Street food, Vetkoek, also known as fat cake. Magwinya Fatcakes Amagwinya Puff puffs. #HOWTOMAKEMAGWINYA #PUFFPUFFS #VETKOEKS Hey friends. I hope you enjoy this recipe, I love eating amagwinya with Achar, french polony, or chips.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Amagwinya(Fatcakes) makes your day cheerful.